Floating Facebook like box for Blogger (with a Facebook like button) is a quite useful and unique widget. Which can boost Facebook page likes and it gives a very professional look to your blog. It allows you to increase engagement with your audience on your blog. As its name suggests it is a floating widget which will appear at the right or on the left side of your blog.
It displays as a button and when someone takes the mouse on it, it opens the complete Facebook like box. So if you are looking to boost your Facebook page audience then this widget can help you a lot to get more and more FB page likes and shares. It is also a great way to promote your Facebook fan page and elegantly present your fan page.
So in this tutorial, we will learn how we can add this beautiful widget in our Blogger blog. So keep on reading to find out more.
Features Of This Widget
- It is an interactive and elegant way of presenting your fan page in front of your blog’s audience.
- It makes your blog more professional and gives it a beautiful look.
- The installation process is quite simple and easy and doesn’t require much knowledge about coding.
- It takes little to no space on your blog yet it’s very useful.
- It works better than a normal Facebook fan page widget. Because it is a unique way of displaying FB fan page.
Benefits of This Widget
- Your blog readers can easily access or see your Facebook fan page.
- It allows you to promote your Facebook fan page in front of your blog audience.
- By adding this widget, you can grow your Facebook fan page.
- It can help you to increase the engagement on your blog which can help in SEO.
- It enables you to get more Facebook page likes, shares, and followers.
How To Add Facebook Like Box For Blogger
So let’s discuss how we can add this widget on a Blogger blog. So you need to follow the instruction mentioned below:
Step 1: First of all, log in to your Blogger account and select the desired blog from the drop-down at the top left where you want to add this widget.
Step 2: After that, you need to go to the Layout section of your blog by clicking on the layout link from the left navigation.
Step 3: The layout page will be opened and here you need to click on any “Add a Gadget: link.
Note: You can get the floating Facebook Widget code by clicking the button below
Change “sportsidle” with your Facebook page username. You can also change the box size, width and height according to your choice.
So that’;t it! You have successfully added the floating Facebook like box widget to your Blogger blog. Now you can take a look at this widget by opening your blog. And to make sure that everything is working perfectly.
This widget can enhance your Facebook page reach, likes, share, and followers. So if you are looking to promote your fan page in front of your blog readers then this widget can help you a lot. Floating Facebook like box for Blogger didn’t take much space in your blog either. So you can easily present it on your blog.