What Is A Sitemap Page
- Display the most important content in front of your blog audience.
- The content display in drop-down format. Which looks very catchy and engaging.
- An elegant way of displaying the blog’s content.
- Responsive design which fits on every device.
- Display thumbnail alongwith post titles.
Benefits Of A Sitemap Page
- It allows you to display all of the blog posts and pages on a single place.
- Users can easily access whatever they want to see or read.
- Google bots can easily crawl all of the blog posts and pages on your website.
- By adding this page on your blog you can boost User experience..
How To Create Sitemap Page In Blogger
Let’s see how we can add the sitemap page in Blogger.
Step 1: First of all, open your Blogger dashboard and select the desired blog from the drop-down at the top left where you want to add this.
step 2: Now go to the theme page by clicking it from the left navigation. Once the theme page is open click on the Edit HTML link.
Step 3: Now all the coding of your blogger theme will appear in front of you. Here you need to click inside the code box and press CTR+F from your keyboard. A search box will appear where you need to write ]]></b:skin> and press the enter button.
The above tag will be highlighted in yellow color, and you need to copy the below code by clicking on the button and then paste the just above the ]]></b:skin> tag.
Step 4: Then you need to search again for the </body> tag and then paste the below code just before the </body> tag. Finally, click on the save theme button.
Step 5: Now go to the pages section by clicking on pages from the left navigation.
On this page click on create new to create a new page. Now give this page a title like sitemap or whatever you like. And then switch the page editor into the HTML Editor and then add this text in into it. After that click on the page options link on the right side and disable the comments. And after that hit the publish button to publish the sitemap page.